How we use your information
When you register to purchase products through our website we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and contact details.
Orders are printed for the purposes of assembling and dispatching your order. The order is then placed within your order in the post, we do not hold any additional hard copies of the order forms. Orders are also kept electronically which are stored for as long as reasonably necessary.
We do not store your card’s security/CVV code however we need your payment information for the following reasons:
- To give refunds and take payment.
- Fraud prevention and detection.
We store your contact history for the following reasons:
- To provide customer service and support.
- Track any problems or concerns you've had with our website.
- Letting you know about offers and news.
We store your purchase history and saved items for the following reasons:
- To provide customer service and support and handle returns.
- We store items in the basket in order to sell items as if you can’t put items into a basket, you can’t buy it.
Your rights to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through the unsubscribe function.
How to unsubscribe
If you like to unsubscribe to our newsletter, you can do this at any point just by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of our marketing email (you will only have to do it once!).
If you would like to delete your account with us, you can do so by submitting a request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.